Last week we had an existential crisis as a company because we ran out of emojis for numbers so we didn't post a changelog. Luckily we have recovered, and have some exciting stuff to release. First we have a big set of features that is also its own standalone product called Logs. Logs helps you journal by encouraging you to write little text logs throughout the day. The cool part is that Operand reads your logs so now you can ask your own journal questions about yourself. Of course, all existing Operand users will get access to these features.
The plan for the future is to build these smaller more focused assistants while we continue to release more experimental and/or general features through Operand.
- If you are an existing user you can now claim your username and begin logging with Operand. Or if you just want to try out Logs there is a 7-day free trial.
- View your text logs online at anytime with your private viewing link. Your logs are encrypted and backed up so you don't need to worry about them.
- Logs are private by default but if you want you can make your logs public for anyone to see like Morgan.
- Learn what it's like when your journal can talk back!
- Unit Conversions
- Operand now has over 260 unit conversions built in! Just ask Operand to 'convert' between two units.
- If you want a specific conversion added just ask on our community discord and we will get it done!
*Some features of Logs, like reminders, are still W.I.P but will be released soon.
Bug Fixes / Improvements:
- Fixed a bug where users would still get daily briefings even after a free trial had lapsed.
- Fixed private logs links.
- Improved timestamp parsing in messages.