Another week, another Friday!
This was an interesting week for Operand, we took a step back from trying to grow the user-base and are now fully focused on our existing users. There is still a ton of work to be done, both on the analytics side (trying to figure out how current users are using our product) and the development side (building the rapid feedback loop which will make our product great).
In general, we're working on improving the number of meaningful interactions that existing users are having with the platform on a daily basis — nothing else matters.
- Shipped our internal analytics dashboards of aggregate statistics about how existing users are using the platform. TLDR: There's a lot of work to be done.
- Shipped a new, much simpler homepage (https://operand.ai).
- Shipped and open-sourced our job scheduler (https://github.com/morgangallant/scheduler).
Bug Fixes / Improvements:
- Improved messages throughout the system to be much more clear & direct.
- Fixed a bug where a user who previously had a meeting scheduled with them couldn't sign up as a new user into the system.
- Improved the time parsing within the reminders feature.
- Added timezone aware scheduling suggestions to target users.
- Fixed an issue where the meeting scheduler wouldn't respect user scheduling preferences.