Another Friday, another change-log. Hope y'all had a great week!
The main focus this week was daily briefings, a highly-requested user feature. Enabling briefings allows you to start each day with a fun, informative message about the weather and your calendar. We also made sure to add some of Operand's signature charm to the end of each message! To learn more about Daily Briefings, you can take a look at its documentation:
- Daily Briefings
- Enable / disable briefings by asking Operand to 'enable daily briefings' (or disable).
- Off-by-default, opt-in only (same for all Operand features).
- Currently includes the following:
- Weather in your area.
- Calendar events.
- Encouraging message to get you started on your day!
- Some secret stuff we're going to talk more about next week 😉
Bug Fixes / Improvements:
- Fixed a bug where Twitter RTs/QTs would be incorrectly handled as input queries.
- Fixed a bug with time parsing where times like '2:08pm' would be incorrectly parsed as 8pm.
- Fixed a bug where asking for calendar events today would return ongoing / past events.
- Improved heuristics for users w/ multiple Google Calendar calendars.
- Wording improvements.