We've designed an entire suite of features to help you manage your calendar quicker, and more efficiently. There is still lots to do here, but you're well on your way to never having to look at Google Calendar (or any other calendar) ever again!
- Calendar Date Queries: Ask 'what's on my calendar' or 'show my calendar events tomorrow' to see an up-to-date list of all of the events on your calendar. You can say 'what else?' or 'more' if there are more than 2 events scheduled for a given day.
- Schedule Meetings: You can ask Operand to 'schedule a dentist appointment for two hours tomorrow at 10am', and it'll create the event on your calendar for you. You can also create all-day events this way as well.
- First / Last Meetings: You can ask about your first or last meeting on any particular day. We've noticed this helps a lot when trying to quickly understand what your day is going to look like, or when you can finally go outside and enjoy that cold margarita you've been dreaming about all day.
- Next Meeting: You can ask Operand when your next meeting is by saying 'When's my next meeting?', or more concisely, 'next event'. Knowing when your next meeting is can be important when figuring out what to work on next!
- Event Reminders: You can enable event reminders within Operand by saying 'enable event reminders'. You can also disable and toggle them this way too. When enabled, Operand will let you know 5 minutes before any meeting starts, and will include a join link (if it's available) so you don't have to go searching for it.